Healthy eating – Enjoy mostly herbal products
Vegetables, fruits and cereal products make up the bulk of a healthy diet. A well-balanced diet can reduce the risk of different cancers.
Five portions of vegetables and fruits should be eaten daily. The campaign “5 a day”, which is supported by the Cancer League, shows how this recommendation can be implemented in everyday life. Vegetables and fruits are low in calories and fat, and provide the body with essential vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals. In addition, they help to keep the body weight in the normal range.
For cereal products, it is recommended to prefer whole grain. Whole grains contain high levels of dietary fiber, cause faster satiety and stimulate intestinal activity. Dietary fiber reduces the risk of getting bowel cancer, as the food is transported faster through the intestine and the dietary fibers bind cancer-promoting substances such as bile acids. It is important to drink enough for the dietary fiber to swell well.
- Grape extracts may protect against colon cancer
- A Plant-Based Eating Pattern
- Beneficial Fruits to Eat During and After Cancer Treatment
- Combining vitamin C with antibiotics destroys cancer stem cells
- What do turmeric, apples, and grapes have in common
- what foods to eat when you have cancer
- Cancer fighting foods
- Cancer – Measures With Nutrition Against Cancer
- Diet for cancer: what is healthy?
- Alternative Cancer Therapy: Help With Side Effects